Top Ten Tuesday! #3

by 12:30 AM 1 comments
Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week there is a new topic and we all share our thoughts on that topic!

For this week on Top Ten Tuesday, the topic is:

Top 10 Things On My Reading Wishlist
(In no particular order)


1) Dystopians. I love a good original dystopian idea.


2) Any sort of historical fiction.



3) Strong female heroins. Girls who don't give a care about boys and silly teenage problems.


4) Different male characters. As much as I love reading about male characters who are drop-dead gorgeous, it's seriously unrealistic and I'd like to read about an average joe.



5) Something similar to The Infernal Devices/Mortal Instruments - something with a bit of everything in it.


6) Anything zombies.


7) I love a good contemporary with a different/unique plotline. 



8) Books with male main point of views



Okay so I seriously struggled to get even 8. I just love reading everything :)



* * *

That's all folks! Come back next week for another top ten and make sure you put your own list in the comments!

Mad Claire
xo

Unknown

Reader, Blogger

Twenty-something | book-blogger | tea-drinker | procrastinator | wannabe-writer | student

1 comment:

  1. 1. Historical fiction
    2.A well done love triangle- I actually have a love/hate relationship with love triangles . I just read Natural Harmony and it made me so mad that she couldn't seem
    to make her mind up and was so wishy washy. Also not a love triangle where there is sex involved that is just sleezy
    3. Dystopian
    4. A strong female character
    5.vampires
    6.zombies
    7.Alpha male although not a jerk

    Thats all i can think of!

    ReplyDelete

Ooh yes, comments puh-leaaase :D